The alarm went of at 6:30 and I shot up yelling "JEFF! Get up! It's 6:30 you are going to be late, seriously get up!!!" (He's usually at school by 5:45 am) Jeff lazily rolled over and said that he was calling in sick to work and that the three of us were going to the beach. He had already planned for a substitute teacher for his classes, all we had to do was pack our things and go. Man, do I love my husband!
So that's what we did. We went to the beach and it was marvelous! It was perfect and beautiful and peaceful and wonderful . . .

















There were two manatees cruising up the beach. In my 15+ years of living in Naples I have NEVER seen manatees at the beach. It was amazing. (they are the shadow below and to the right of the bird)




We played in the water, built sand castles, found rocks and shells, buried our feet in the sand and thoroughly enjoyed each others company. I couldn't have planned a better day!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a BLAST!! I am jealous! We will have to plan a beach day some time soon!
Post a Comment