Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pool Time!

We just love jumping in the pool and cooling off after a long day, especially when Grandma Lois and Auntie Kris comes to play!
Photobucket

Grandma Lois turns the pool noodle into an elephant, John loves it!
Photobucket

All smiles!
Photobucket

He also loves it when Mommy gives him piggy back rides around and around.
Photobucket

How cute that Uncle Kurt is there "just in case" John falls!
Photobucket

Watch out John, Uncle Kurt's gonna get you!
Photobucket

All done!
Photobucket

With all of this summer heat we really look forward to these fun dips in the pool!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man, my son is 19 and I so remember him in the swimmies and with the noodles! I miss that so much! Darn! I think I may stuff him in a pair of swimmies today!

Tracy

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP