Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a lovely Thanksgiving this year. So much to be thankful for and so happy to have a day to stop and be thankful! 

We started off the day with a yummy breakfast with my family.
Photobucket

Family photo!
Photobucket

Aunty Karen and Nonners :)
Photobucket

Thanksgiving is also a day for game-planning for Black Friday. My Aunt is one of those dedicated shoppers who lines up at 3am and gets the best deals. Just stay outta her way and outta her coupons! The woman means business!! ;)
Photobucket

Shannon rocked out in a fun new rocking chair.
Photobucket

John had a blast rocking out some tunes on the piano. As long as Nikki's playing with him, he's happy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

We went home, napped and got ready for dinner with Jeff's family.

The girls were playing so nicely together I tried to get a photo . . .
Photobucket

Love it when I get in a photo!!
Photobucket

Aunt Janet and John playing together. Counting with pumpkins!
Photobucket

The girls in jail, errr, playing nicely together! ;)
Photobucket

Yum!
Photobucket

Who's ready for dinner?
Photobucket

Photobucket

The "drink of the night" (I didn't know that was a thanksgiving tradition, but I didn't argue) was mojito's, that might explain this photo?
Photobucket

Or that I completely encouraged this! Let's hand off the babies to the person who is least comforatble holding a baby! LOL
Photobucket


We always love when you visit Jill! :)
Photobucket

John had so much fun that night. Everyone love playing with him too! He most enjoyed walking Betty around! Love this!
Photobucket

At the end of the night on the way home I couldn't help but think how much we have to be thankful for. A Happy Thanksgiving indeed!

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP