Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Car washes, Beach Trips and Baby Pools - Oh My!

May! These months fly by!

Started off by having so much fun in a non toy . . . always happens right?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

* * * * * * * * * * * *

John loves to help Jeff wash the car! We put him to work!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shannon tried to help too!
Photobucket

Soon they both realized the water table was a little more fun!
Photobucket

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We love the beach and sometimes there is nothing better than picking up a pizza and heading to the shore for a picnic dinner!

Shannon loves digging in the sand. Yes she eats it. No she doesn't mind. Yes it makes for interesting diapers. ;)
Photobucket

Grandma Lolus came along as well!! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mommy and her babies :)
Photobucket

The tide was way low so we got to walk on the super soft sand and find some awesome shells!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When I saw this photo . . .
Photobucket

I couldn't help but think of a similar photo I took of John at his first birthday. My mom was holding his hand just the same way . . . so I compared and while they do look very much alike, I think they look way different here.
Photobucket

Back to the beach . . . it was such a nice night!!
Photobucket

Nonnies and Daddy . . . can't describe how much I love the way she loves him!
Photobucket

Photobucket

One of his finds!
Photobucket

Ahhh sunset . . . or as long as we could stay because both kids were melting down and we needed to get home to bed!
Photobucket

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Bob and Bern decided to get this awesome baby pool, waterfall, play thing. The kids love it!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

* * * * * * * * * * *

Another quick beach trip . . .
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP