Wednesday, August 8, 2012

April Odds and Ends

We live on a golf course. They were getting ready to shut it down for some major repairs. We took full advantage of the nice (abandoned) grass!

Shannon was showing off her walking skills. She was still a little rocky.
Photobucket

Photobucket

John, not rocky at all with his walking, was running wild!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shannon found something of interest . . .
Photobucket

Quintesential baby playing with kitchen stuff photo
Photobucket

**********************************

John showing off his all boy, over the top, energy!
Photobucket

Shannon giving me her cheesser smile!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Look Mommy, I'm taking a photo of YOU!!"
Photobucket

"Eh? Bigger smile next time!"
Photobucket

*****************************************

Another day, being silly . . .
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love when they play together! John is usually very good and patient with Shannon. Although he rarely lets her figure anything out on her own!
Photobucket

Shannon doesn't mind!
Photobucket

Photobucket

************************************

We celebrated Grandma Bert's birthday! I made sure to stage a photo that we had taken the year before. I can't get over how much changes in a year!
Photobucket

The girls were making tooting noises on the couch, all thought it was hilarious!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I attempted a pony tail on Shannon . . . adorable, but not quite enough hair!
Photobucket

Photobucket

John was still finding his confidence on his bike so we brought it along to show off. Sometimes it takes a crowd to encourage his accomplishments!
Photobucket

Little sis and Daddy looking on! :)
Photobucket

Back in to play!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

***************************

Hi!
Photobucket

Photobucket

**************************************

And then it was time to celebrate MY birthday! Can't believe how great I look for 25! Ha! Just kidding. I'm 31 and proud of it! John helped Daddy pick out this special cake just for the four of us. It was delicious!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Shannon was ready to party! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP