I was recently thinking why is it that I take so many photos. I thought long and hard about why it was so important to me to catch all of the special moments. To capture and record everything. Finally I realized that I may not be the best with words, I don't keep baby books and I (obviously) am way behind on the blog, but I want my kids to always know how much I love them and all of the fun times we have had while they have been growing up and the best way for me to show them that is to do just that, show them. I never want them to doubt for a moment that they were loved. So I take photos in hopes that when they are all grown up and maybe have babies of their own, they might not have a baby book to look back on, but they will have these special moments captured in a photo to remind them that we had a damn good time! And we do!
One night just because we still had it from Shannon's birthday. And just cause John asked. We set up the bounce house. And let the kids go crazy.
Patiently waiting . . .
Shannon could barely contain herself!
And then it was ready!
You might not be able to tell from this photo, but we had to set up four extension cords connected to each other for it to work. Oh what we do for our kids happiness!
I'm not sure why this night struck me as so special, but it was. The kids went to bed with huge smiles on their faces. Sometimes that is the best reward of all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment