Holy Moly we slept in til 9! :) This was mainly a driving day! Orlando was our next destination! We enjoyed a McD breakfast and hit the road!

Kids assumed their favorite car activities


Before we knew it, we were back in Florida! It felt good to be back in the sunshine state!


So then the kids were napping. We made a big car trip no no. We tried to make a pit stop mid nap. I'll spare you the details but it was a mess and we were still far from Orlando. It seemed like it took a long time but we finally made it to the hotel. The check in process was lengthy at best, but finally FINALLY we made it to our villa.




John's the photographer here

Just for fun


Okay so we walk into the villa and I hear something that sounded like a fountain. I thought maybe the dishwasher was running so I checked the kitchen and there was a puddle in the middle of the floor. I called the front desk and they said someone would be right there. A few minutes later this guy shows up, realizes its the refridgerator and goes to pull it out to get a closer look. Next thing I know he is running through the villa looking for the fuse box to kill the power. Apparently, the water hose kinked and was spraying water all over the electrical outlet. He quickly fixed the problem and all was good. I just had to document it of course.

So one of the main reasons we stayed at this place was the amenities it offered. Tons of pools, restaurants, mini-golf, and it was super close to Disney! We were SO happy to be out of the car we decided to make it a pool day!



Oh and I figured out how to do this with my photos. Cool huh?

Then we went to another pool just a hop away. There was a water slide there that was exactly perfect for John!
Jeff and John checked it out.

John was confident and decided to give it a try!

He LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!! :) I love to see him try new things soooo much!

We decided to have a nice dinner out and then called it a night!
Day 10
We planned on checking out another pool with a lazy river that morning. We were the first people there, what a shock, and it was lovely to have the place to ourselves!
So this picture is perfect to me. It shows off their personalities to a T! John is on the edge barely letting his pinky toe hit the water and Shannon is in chest deep ready to plunge in head first. Makes me smile!




The lazy river and lazy morning were perfect! We relaxed and enjoyed chilling out in the cool water!
That afternoon we decided to head to Sea World!


It was a bit hotter and more crowded than we expected but we still had a very fun time!
Sting Ray petting and feeding area

The nice and cool Dolphin area

Then the shark exhibit









We sat through a bunch of shows and had some nice refreshing beverages! ;)




Then we ended our visit with a trip to the kiddie ride area.



I think we tried one more show but the walrus wasn't interested in doing anything they wanted him too so we decided to head home. We had a blast but with the heat and the crowds and short visit was just perfect! As we headed home Shannon started her "in the car routine" of removing her shoes and socks before the ignition is turned. I think she was ready to head home! ;)

The next day was a big one! I could NOT wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment