Believe it or not I don't have any photos from this day! I think we were all in recovery mode from the day before. Looking through my notes I see that we went to the pool, Shannon feel asleep at the pool and then both kids took a very long nap so Jeff and I did lots of laundry, the advantage of renting a villa rather than staying in a hotel, and started the process of packing ourselves up. We had an early dinner and while we could have headed home that night we decided to leave early the next morning instead.
Day 13
Decided to snap a few of us getting ready. Shannon's so cute, what are we gonna do with her??

Last minute game time . . .

Generally running around and having fun!



Then the car was packed and we were going to say good-bye to Orlando!


Happy to head home!

Although we had an amazing trip, it was SO nice to see our exit on I-75!!

Then as we pulled into our drive way we checked the trip odometer, couldn't have planned this if we tried!!

We unloaded, each found our little corner and quietly enjoyed being home!

It really was an amazing trip! We had so much fun! I learned a lot about road trips and would definitely pack differently next time. But that's the thing, we definitely WANT to have a next time. Although no one wanted to get back in the car right away, I think we all agree that we can't wait til the next adventure! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment