Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Overwhelmed

I've taken a few thousand photos of Johnathan recently that leave me overwhelmed with emotion . . .

I can't believe he is here

and mine

and perfectly part of Jeff and me

and beautiful

curious

smart

and I just sit and stare at these photos and think . . .

I am so lucky to have him as my son . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I couldn't be any happier!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

Hi, I'm Debbie. I'm glad I found your blog this morning. Your family is beautiful. Thank you for sharing the pictures. I love celebrating family, food, fun and friends. Please stop by and say hello soon! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Those turned out beautifully!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP