Friday, February 20, 2009

Almost crawling . . . almost there . . .

Johnathan has graduated to the "big boy" car seat . . . he had hit the weight limit on the smaller one and Santa Kluberdanz got this for him for Christmas . . . he likes sitting in there, oh so comfy!!

Photobucket

"I'm a big kid now . . . "
Photobucket

The other day, we were at Grandma Bernie and Grandpa Bob's and all of a sudden I heard "Oh Nicole, look at him go!!!" and I was certain that he had started to crawl . . . nope not yet . . . but soooo so close . . . take a look!

Up and in position . . .
Photobucket

He knows where he wants to go . . .
Photobucket

Oh but at the last minute he get's tuckered out . . . .
Photobucket

Maybe next time Buggies . . . maybe next time . . . .
Photobucket

3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

So cute in his big boy chair.

He's going to crawl very soon. Izzy wanted a piece of paper really bad...that was her motivation. I just kept moving it just out of her reach. I'm mean like that:)

Anonymous said...

Look at JT go!! I am so excited to see him this weekend!! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say you have a beautiful boy there! Those pictures of him are so good! How do you do it? lol

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP